Friday, August 02, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Kangaroo!

Well, saya bukan orang yang pandai merangkai kata. Di bawah ini adalah tulisan suami saya, Sandi Adila untuk anak kami di ulang tahunnya yang pertama. Saya copy-paste dan revisi sedikit karena ada beberapa typo, hehehe..




"Time flies. Today my daughter turns 1. I could still vividly remember the moment I heard my daughter's first cry outside the operation room at the hospital. From that moment, I have assumed a new role, the most challenging yet the most exciting role in the world, a father.

Her name is Hayanara Dagna Adila. She always smiles, and her smile always makes me smile. She completes me. Although she always tries to take my side in our bed and interrupt my sleep, she must know that I love her (and Dhyani Pratiwo) more than anything in this world.

Happy birthday Dagna, and I wish you all the best. I hope you will always be under the protection and guidance of Allah. Be a fine lady yet still Daddy's little girl."


Happy birthday, sayang..

Semua yang terbaik kami doakan untukmu!


Love,
Mommy & Daddy Kangguru


p.s.: Thanks for the cake, Om Naga..

No comments: